If I don't like the app, is it easy to uninstall?
Yes, uninstalling is simple. If you don’t like HAKT radio, you can easily uninstall by following these simple steps:
Windows Control Panel: Click Start > Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs > HAKT Radio
or follow the instructions specific browsers or devices below.
For iPhone and iPad:
Uninstall Apps From iPhone or iPad
- Navigate to app you want to delete.
- Tap and hold on the icon of the application you want to delete.
- All the applciation icons will start to shake. Notice the "X" symbol in each of the applications at the leftmost corner of every icon.
- Tap on the "X" symbol (the remove icon), notice screen displays which asks you whether to delete or cancel with a warning of app data also being deleted. Image below shows of how it might look like.
- Finally, tab the "Delete" button to delete the desired application.
Uninstall Apps From iPhone or iPad Through Settings
- Navigate to find "Settings" as shown on the image.
- Tap on it to head on to the device's settings menu.
- Search for "General" option and tap on it.
- Tap on "Storage & iCloud" usage.
- Under storage section, tap on "Manage Storage" option.
- Under Storage find the app you want to delete and tap on the app.
- Info of app tap on "Delete App".
- Go to Settings within Chrome browser.
- Click on “Extensions”.
- Uncheck the Enabled box or click Trash icon to delete HAKT radio.
- Close your Chrome browser completely and reopen it. The extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
- Click the button with three horizontal lines located at the top right of your browser.
- Click Add-ons.
- Select the Extensions tab from the navigation options listed on the left.
- Find the extension you are looking to remove and click the Remove button.
- Close and restart your browser.
What if I have issues uninstalling? As mentioned above, we work very hard to make uninstalling as easy as possible. However, there are times when third party programs, such as security programs or uninstall utilities prevent this from happening. It is sad, but true that some security programs allow the installation of HAKT Radio, but block our uninstaller. It is very annoying (to us and you) and when this occurs we work with these companies to unblock our application. However, in the interim, this may cause error messages or prevent the uninstaller from working normally. The easiest solution is to temporarily disable the blocking software or use Windows Safe Mode to allow the uninstall process to complete.
If you still have issues, please let us know – we are more than happy to help. Please share as much information including screenshots, error messages and any other specifics that will help us guide you to a solution.